Thursday, May 24, 2007

Purpose of the blog


The purpose of this blog is to talk about the global warming and to be aware of the climate crisis that we might be facing in the future. I am writing this project to give my opinion about the global warming and to share some ideas about it with my friends. This project contains many things I first started with the review of an inconvenient truth documentary which Al Gore explained about the climate crisis. Then, I will explain the definition of the global warming and I will describe some evidence for it. I will also write about some of the specific effects of the global warming and the causes of it. I will also upload a power point presentation to the blog which shows some pictures about the global warming include some other things that I will think about it later.

No comments: